At Gregory A. Williams, DMD, caring for your smile is our top concern. We take excellent oral care seriously here, and every day our team is committed to providing the very best service possible to each patient who depends on us for their smile’s health and beauty.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
Dr. Williams is a member in great standing with the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. You can feel positive trusting your family’s smiles to him and our staff. Plus, with our sedation options and commitment to gentle, anxiety-free dentistry, you’ll enjoy your experience with us.
You’ll have access to just about any kind of dentistry you will ever require when you become part of our patient family. Our services consist of:
- General Dentistry – We offer examinations, gum disease treatment, custom mouthguards, fluoride treatments, tooth sealants, and dry mouth treatment.
- Teeth Implants – We can replace a single lost tooth or provide you a mouth filled with gorgeous, functional teeth with these prosthetic teeth roots.
- Family Dentistry – Your whole family, starting at age 3, will appreciate their healthy smiles with professional care from our team.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If your smile needs fixing up, we offer a variety of cosmetic treatments, such as teeth veneers and teeth bleaching.
- Restorative Dentistry – Restore your smile and your bite with dental fillings, inlays, onlays, dental crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal treatment.
- Dental Surgery – We can provide a variety of surgeries, including tooth extractions, bone grafts, ridge augmentations, and gum grafts.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get same-day emergency help when you’re hurting and your smile is suffering.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A tailor-made device will help keep your airway open while you sleep, providing you much better rest so you feel much better throughout the day.
- TMJ and Teeth Grinding Solutions – Stop jaw discomfort and damaging teeth grinding with a custom-fitted oral appliance.
Do not put off giving your smile the care it needs! Call your state-of-the-art dentist in Beaverton, OR today at 503-210-9802 to set up your visit. You can likewise request an appointment time online.