Create a New Look For Yourself With Our Cosmetic Dentistry
You do not have to continue living with a less-than-perfect smile, especially when Dr. Williams is in the area. Just as we’ve done for countless others, they can change your smile and offer you new confidence. With their assistance, you’ll soon have a smile you’ll be proud to flash all over you go. No more hiding your smile behind your hand or practicing a “closed-lip” smile.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
When you come in for your initial consultation, we’ll review all your alternatives in detail and help you decide on the course of treatment that’s right for you. Below are a few of our most popular cosmetic dentistry services:
- Dental Veneers – Your dentist can place thin porcelain shells on the front side of your teeth to instantly give them a more gorgeous look.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose either in-office whitening treatment or take home a professional bleaching set to utilize whenever you want.
- Tooth Bonding – This economical and quick treatment repair work minor tooth defects like chips, cracks, spots, worn out teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Create a more visually pleasing smile line and get rid of your “gummy smile by eliminating excess gum tissue.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If gum disease or other issues have affected your gumline, restore it to its original position with this treatment.
- Teeth Contouring – Reshape oversized or oddly-shaped teeth so they complement the rest of your smile.
We invite you to come in quickly to experience a different kind of dental care. Visit your new cosmetic doctor in Kinton, and you won’t be disappointed. To get started, plan to visit Gregory A. Williams, DMD for a consultation. Call 503-210-9802.