We are happy to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Gregory A Williams DMD, PC is now officially open for routine dental care!
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend.
We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we are doing to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- All of the surfaces of the clinical areas in the office and waiting area are designed to be easily sterilized.
- We use an autoclave sterilizer that is tested and verified by the State weekly to ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, coffee, and excess chairs in order to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and ability to social distance.
- We allow only a limited number of people in the waiting area at any given time. Alternatively, you can call us (503-620-2020) upon your arrival and wait in your car until we come and get you. Please do not bring non-essential people to your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- We are limiting our operations to reduce the number of people in the office at a time. Limited team members and fewer patients at a time allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- We measure the temperature of all patients and team members upon arrival to the office.
- Upon entering the office, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and wear a mask. We also will ask you to sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with our disinfecting rinse that has anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-viral properties.
- We’re using Omtim 1™ Wipes throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. Optim 1™ has FDA approval and is one of the fastest and most effective surface disinfectants in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- According to suggestions from the ADA, CDC and OSHA we have upgraded our masks to level 3 surgical masks, and N95 masks, and are using face shields to further protect you from any contaminants.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Greg Williams, and all team members here at Gregory A Williams DMD, PC, will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for 20 years or more.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Dr. Gregory A. Williams, DMD
Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC