We enjoy attending to families. That’s because we have loved ones of our own and know the importance of quality family dental care. You will feel confident trusting everyone’s smiles to us. We have years of experience helping our patients achieve and maintain healthy smiles.
If you or a relative are antsy about dental care, one of our three levels of sedation will calm your nerves. Choose inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral conscious sedation in tablet form, or IV sedation.
Young or old, no matter what your family needs for smile care, you’ll discover it at Gregory A. Williams, DMD, PC. Dr. Williams provides many comprehensive dental services tailored to your own requirements:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in ideal shape with regular exams, gum disease solutions, fluoride, mouthguards, and assistance for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – When supporting replacement teeth like crowns, bridges, or dentures, these false teeth roots renew your smile and help preserve your jawbone.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Our one-day restorations use CAD/CAM technology to rebuild your smile. They make it much easier to take pleasure in eating again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a few teeth. We provide a number of kinds of dentures, including implant dentures, and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, make room for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problematic teeth in our practice.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, gum reshaping, crown lengthening, tooth contouring, gum recession treatment, and smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Are your teeth damaged or missing? Your dentist has the treatments you require to fix your smile and assist you in loving mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say goodbye to a sore, aching jaw with help from a customized oral night guard. It will get rid of damaging teeth grinding, too.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Durham who sincerely cares. Call us today at 503-210-9802 to schedule your appointments. We can’t wait to meet you!