At Gregory A. Williams, DMD, caring for your smile is our top priority. We take great dental care seriously here, and every day our team is dedicated to delivering the best service possible to each patient who trusts us with their smile.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
Dr. Gregory Williams is a true dental professional. He is a member in good standing with the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. You can feel confident trusting your family’s smile care to him and our team. Plus, with our sedation options and commitment to gentle, anxiety-free dentistry, you’ll enjoy your experience with us.
When you become part of our patient family, you’ll have access to just about any type of dentistry you will ever need. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – We offer checkups, gum disease treatment, custom mouthguards, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and dry mouth treatment.
- Dental Implants – We can replace a single missing tooth or give you a mouth full of beautiful, functional teeth with these prosthetic teeth roots.
- Family Dentistry – Your entire family, beginning at age 3, can enjoy happy, healthy smiles with expert care from our team.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If your smile needs sprucing up, we offer a variety of cosmetic treatments, including dental veneers and teeth whitening.
- Restorative Dentistry – Rebuild your smile and your bite with tooth fillings, inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal treatment.
- Oral Surgery – We can provide a number of procedures in-house, including tooth extractions, bone grafts, ridge augmentations, and gum grafts.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get a same-day emergency appointment when you’re hurting and your smile is suffering.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom-made device will help keep your airway open while you sleep, giving you better rest so you feel better during the day.
- TMJ and Teeth Grinding Treatment – Stop jaw pain and damaging teeth grinding with a custom-fitted oral appliance.