- Make appointments as early as 7 a.m.
- New patients may be eligible for a $79 exam
- Choose from three kinds of sedation
At Gregory A. Williams, DMD, we don’t just want you to be happy with your smile when you leave our office. We want you to enjoy a happy and healthy smile for your whole life! We’re committed to giving you a lifetime of beautiful smiles with comprehensive dental care in Tigard.Doctor Gregory Williams on why someone should choose his practice Read Transcript
Doctor Gregory Williams on why someone should choose his practice
I think the thing that sets our practice apart from the other practices in the area are the fact that in this practice, people who arrive feel a tremendous amount of compassion from the team. They feel a warmth and kindness that makes them almost feel like they're coming home. In addition, with our ability to provide full-service dentistry, they can feel comfortable that they're going to be introduced to and be able to receive some of the best treatment that's available. One thing that we try to do when a patient comes to see us is we try to create a smile that can last a lifetime, and we know that before we can put a smile on their face, a patient has to trust us. And so we strive in this practice to be high on education, in educating patients and teaching them what's available, and how quality dentistry can really benefit their life.
- Make Your Smile Beautiful – We offer cosmetic services to cover imperfections, whiten teeth, and address other issues that make you feel self-conscious about your smile. You can receive a complete smile makeover from Dr. Williams, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry!
- Repair All Kinds of Dental Damage – We can return damaged teeth to a healthy state by fixing cavities, mending broken teeth, and performing other restorative dental treatments.
- Eliminate TMJ Pain – TMJ treatment with a custom-made bite guard and physical therapy will improve your jaw’s function and eliminate painful symptoms.
- Improve Your Sleep Quality – Whether your sleep is troubled due to sleep apnea or simply disruptive snoring, we can help you breathe easily all night so you – and others in your household – will get a better night’s rest.
- Solve Dental Problems – With oral surgery, Dr. Williams can remove problem teeth, including wisdom teeth, or perform procedures such as bone grafts and sinus lifts to prepare you for dental implants.
- Replace Teeth – We offer multiple ways for you to replace lost teeth, including many different kinds of dental implants.
Ready for a lifetime of beautiful smiles? Call 503-210-9802. Don’t forget to ask us how you can receive our $79 new patient exam and consultation!
Enjoy High-Tech, Comfortable Dentistry
We’ve invested in some of the latest dental technology to offer you the highest quality of care, including:
- Digital X-rays – Faster and more comfortable than film X-rays, digital X-rays also use far less radiation.
- Intraoral Camera – This handheld camera gives us an up-close look at every part of your mouth and allows us to share images with you so can better understand your dental condition.
- Cone Beam CT Scan – We use these 3D images of teeth, bone, soft tissue, and nerves to precisely plan procedures like tooth extractions and dental implant placement.
- Computer-Guided Surgery for Dental Implants – A 3D model helps Dr. Williams identify the best spots in your jaw for implants, then precisely place them.
No matter which treatment you receive, you’ll have the option of receiving dental sedation. Since every procedure is different, and your anxiety level may be too, we offer three different kinds of sedation. We’ll help you find the one that is best suited to your situation.
For comprehensive dental care in Tigard, call 503-210-9802. In addition to Tigard, we welcome patients from nearby communities like King City, Beaverton, Sherwood, Tualatin, and southwest Portland.