If you have several problems you want to solve with cosmetic dentistry, you may not know where to start. Yet your treatment could begin and end with just one versatile solution: dental veneers in Tigard. That’s because veneers can help you with multiple issues, including:Doctor Gregory Williams on dental veneers Read Transcript
Dental veneers are a wonderful option for patients who are trying to change the color of their teeth when there's a significant difference with the color they have and the color they want. Veneers are great at correcting size and shape differences and discrepancies. It's a wonderful, minimally invasive procedure that can completely transform somebody's smile.
If you're unhappy with your smile, whether it's a single tooth or all of your teeth, come see us, and we can help you with a treatment plan and options to give you back that smile that you want.
- Closing small gaps between your teeth
- Lengthening the appearance of teeth that are too short
- Covering stubborn stains and discoloration
- Concealing chips, pits, cracks, uneven edges, and signs of wear and tear
- Creating a perfectly even and symmetrical smile
To see if you can solve your smile problems with a single solution, call 503-210-9802 to schedule a free cosmetic consultation or second opinion with Dr. Gregory Williams, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
You’ll Love the Many Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are a minimally invasive solution that requires us to remove only a tiny amount of tooth enamel. In some cases, we may not need to remove any enamel at all! But that’s not their only benefit. They are also:
- Long Lasting – While we offer a choice of materials for our veneers, they all should last for years with proper oral hygiene.
- Natural Looking – Dr. Williams will match your veneers to your other teeth, so they will blend in beautifully with your smile. They resist staining, so they will look great for many years.
- Low Maintenance – Veneers will stay beautiful with no more than brushing, flossing, and regular professional cleanings.
- Good for Your Teeth – Veneers strengthen your teeth and protect them from damage.
We Offer Different Kinds of Veneers
Every smile is different, so we offer several different types of dental veneers. With his advanced training in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Williams will help you select the ones that are right for you. Your choices include:
- Standard Veneers – We’ll remove a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth before affixing your veneers to them so they will sit flush with your gumline.
- Prepless Veneers – These ultra-thin veneers can be applied to your teeth without removing any enamel, usually in one visit.
For dental veneers in Tigard, call Gregory A. Williams, DMD at 503-210-9802.