If you’re a parent, your schedule is probably filled with practices, games, homework, and permission slips. How are you supposed to fit routine dental visits into that kind of a calendar? At Gregory A. Williams, DMD, we make it a lot easier with our family dentist in Tigard. We’ll see every member of your family from 3 on up. With our wide range of services, you won’t need to spend additional time and money visiting specialists.Doctor Gregory Williams on family dentistry Read Transcript
A family dental practice is the kind of dental practice that is equipped to see people of all ages, from young children all the way up to the grandparents. And so in this practice, we're equipped and prepared to take care of children all the way through our most distinguished citizens.
In addition to comprehensive care, you’ll appreciate:
- Time-saving technology like our E4D system that enables us to make a dental crown for you in just one day
- No-pressure “happy visits,” including a trip to our treasure box, to give our youngest patients a positive introduction to the dentist
- Choice of three kinds of sedation, including laughing gas, which even young children can receive
- Money-saving membership club that allows you to make low monthly payments for routine care and offers discounts on other services too
- Hours that make it easy to schedule your visits around work and school, including appointments as early as 7 a.m.
- Location near several schools, including Deer Creek Elementary, Alberta Rider Elementary, and Hazelbrook Middle School
Call us today at 503-210-9802 to make a consultation with our family dentist. Our team is happy to work with you to schedule appointments for multiple family members in a single block of time! Just mention this to us when you call. You can also bring your youngster along to your own exams and cleanings for a no-pressure way to get them used to the idea of visiting the dentist.
Keep Your Family Smiling With Comprehensive Services
Family dental care needs to be comprehensive. It is at Gregory A. Williams, DMD, where you can get everything from dental cleanings to dentures. Our solutions for all ages include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile healthy with exams, cleanings, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Everyone wants a beautiful smile! You can get one with the help of Dr. Williams, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Improve your smile with dental veneers, teeth whitening, and other services.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dr. Williams can fix a damaged tooth in just one day with our same-day crowns. We also offer tooth fillings and root canals, as well as replacement teeth like dentures.
- Dental Implants – Replace any number of teeth with versatile, secure implants.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. Williams performs procedures to prepare your jaw for implants. He can also remove troublesome teeth, including impacted wisdom teeth.