- Cosmetic consultations are only $49 for new patients
- Benefit from our dentist’s decades of expertise
- Preview your makeover with digital imaging
Most of us aren’t comfortable redoing a room in our house without getting expert advice. An expert helps you find the best and most cost-effective plan to achieve the results you want. The same is true of a smile makeover in Tigard. Dr. Gregory Williams, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, will:
- Discuss your smile goals and expectations
- Examine you with high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to better understand your dental issues
- Explain possible treatment options and answer all of your questions
- Use digital imaging to show you what your results can look like
- Make wax models, if needed, for a more complete preview
- Create a personalized makeover plan for you
The first step in your makeover is a consultation with Dr. Williams. To schedule one, call us today at 503-210-9802. If you’re a new patient, your consultation is only $49!
Find the Right Cosmetic Procedures for Your Dental Makeover
Dr. Williams will work closely with you to identify the best possible treatment options for your smile. Your choices include:
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll provide you with professional-strength gel and custom-made whitening trays so you can brighten your smile at home.
- Dental Veneers – These versatile custom restorations hide nearly any flaw when applied to the front surfaces of your teeth. We’ll design them so they blend in beautifully with your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding procedure can conceal many of the same imperfections as veneers. Though a bonding treatment won’t last as long, it is more affordable and can usually be completed in a single visit.
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Williams can eliminate small chips, uneven edges, and similar issues with this simple treatment.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure lengthens the appearance of stubby-looking teeth.
We can also change the look of your gums as part of your makeover with:
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums have receded, exposing unsightly tooth roots, Dr. Williams can repair them with a gum graft or a less invasive treatment called tunneling.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If your gums are what people notice about your smile, Dr. Williams can remove a bit of tissue to put your teeth in the spotlight.
For a smile makeover in Tigard, call 503-210-9802.