- Cosmetic consultations are free for new patients
- Benefit from our dentist’s decades of expertise
- Preview your makeover with digital imaging
Most of us aren’t comfortable redoing a room in our house without getting expert advice. An expert helps you find the best and most cost-effective plan to achieve the results you want. The same is true of a smile makeover in Tigard. Dr. Gregory Williams, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, will:
- Discuss your smile goals and expectations
- Examine you with high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to better understand your dental issues
- Explain possible treatment options and answer all of your questions
- Use digital imaging to show you what your results can look like
- Make wax models, if needed, for a more complete preview
- Create a personalized makeover plan for you
The first step in your makeover is a consultation with Dr. Williams. To schedule one, call us today at 503-210-9802. If you’re a new patient, your consultation is free!
Find the Right Cosmetic Procedures for Your Dental Makeover
Dr. Williams will work closely with you to identify the best possible treatment options for your smile. Your choices include:
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll provide you with professional-strength gel and custom-made whitening trays so you can brighten your smile at home.
- Dental Veneers – These versatile custom restorations hide nearly any flaw when applied to the front surfaces of your teeth. We’ll design them so they blend in beautifully with your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding procedure can conceal many of the same imperfections as veneers. Though a bonding treatment won’t last as long, it is more affordable and can usually be completed in a single visit.
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Williams can eliminate small chips, uneven edges, and similar issues with this simple treatment.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure lengthens the appearance of stubby-looking teeth.
We can also change the look of your gums as part of your makeover with:
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums have receded, exposing unsightly tooth roots, Dr. Williams can repair them with a gum graft or a less invasive treatment called tunneling.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If your gums are what people notice about your smile, Dr. Williams can remove a bit of tissue to put your teeth in the spotlight.
For a smile makeover in Tigard, call 503-210-9802.