If you’re dieting, you may skip favorite foods because of the calories. With missing or damaged teeth, you avoid foods based on how difficult they are to chew. Unlike a diet, dental damage won’t result in a positive outcome. If you don’t repair dental damage, it will become worse and can threaten your overall oral health.Doctor Gregory Williams on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Not only are teeth designed to help us have a nice smile, but they have a lot of function. And unfortunately, using our teeth day in, day out to chew with can damage those. In addition, some people have suffered from tooth decay or they've broken their teeth or they're even missing some teeth. So we have lots of options to help restore those damaged teeth and help prevent future and even worse damage of those teeth. So if you've experienced broken, missing, damaged, or decayed teeth, come see us, and we can help you develop a game plan to correct the damage that's already happened and prevent future damage of your teeth.
With restorative dentistry in Tigard, you can:
- Smile with confidence knowing your teeth are healthy and look good
- Enjoy better health since you can eat nutritious foods like fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid looking older before your time
- Treat yourself to your favorite foods, no matter how much chewing they require
Return Your Smile to Health With Restorative Dental Care
We can fix many dental problems with restorative dental care, including cavities and broken teeth. Depending on your issue, we may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – For discreet cavity repair, we’ll use fillings made of tooth-colored composite. For hidden areas where added bite strength is desired, you can choose a gold filling instead.
- Dental Crowns – A metal-free crown can repair a large cavity, break, or crack. Used with a dental implant, it can replace a missing tooth. With our E4D technology, we can make you a same-day crown in about an hour. No need to wait several days while an outside lab manufactures your crown!
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations repair damage that is too extensive for a filling but not large enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – Dr. Williams can save an infected tooth and prevent the infection from spreading with a root canal procedure.
If you’re nervous about any procedure or worried about discomfort, you can receive dental sedation.
Choose the Right Replacement Teeth for Your Smile
No matter how many teeth you are missing, you’ll be able to find the right teeth replacements:
- Dental Implants – Restoring implants with replacement teeth will give you maximum bite strength and prevent the bone loss that occurs after tooth loss. Our implant consultations and second opinions are free for new patients.
- Dental Bridge – By bonding together several crowns, we can create a bridge that replaces one tooth or several missing teeth. To avoid drilling into healthy teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants.
- Dentures – You have several denture options, including dental implant dentures.