Having a dental problem that requires surgery is stressful enough without having to visit an outside specialist instead of your own dentist. With his advanced training and 20-plus years of experience, Dr. Greg Williams performs oral surgery in Tigard, so you can receive your procedure in the comfortable and familiar surroundings of our office.Doctor Gregory Williams on oral surgery Read Transcript
Sometimes people come to our office and they need oral surgery services. In this office, we have a wide variety of oral surgery services that we offer to help you so that we can reconstruct and restore your smile. So if you're having concerns or you have dental problems, come and see us, and we can look at what kind of options are available for you so that we can help you restore your mouth and smile to how you would like it to be.
When you receive dental surgery at Gregory A. Williams, DMD, you can count on:
- Planning with the latest technology, like 3D imaging
- Treatment from an experienced dentist with advanced surgical skills
- Support from our compassionate team to ensure your procedure goes smoothly
- A relaxed environment, with pillows, blankets, iPods, and HDTV
- Local anesthesia to ensure your comfort, plus dental sedation if you need it
Trust your oral surgery procedure to an experienced dentist. Call 503-210-9802 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Williams. If you’re in dental pain, we’ll do our best to offer you a same-day emergency appointment.
We Can Remove Teeth Before They Cause Problems
Whether you have a tooth so damaged it can’t be saved or impacted wisdom teeth, Dr. Williams can extract them so you won’t have to visit an outside oral surgeon. Your extraction will go smoothly because he will:
- Make sure you understand everything that will happen during your surgery before it begins
- Plan your procedure using equipment like 3D imaging, which gives him a detailed view of your teeth along with the underlying bone and nerves
- Numb your mouth using effective local anesthesia, first using a topical gel so you won’t feel anything
- Administer dental sedation to soothe your nerves, if desired
Prepare Your Jaw For Successful Implant Placement
With his expertise in implant dentistry, it’s not surprising that Dr. Williams offers several oral surgery procedures to prepare you for successful placement of dental implants:
- Bone Grafts – Bone loss can make it difficult to place implants. Dr. Williams will add a special material to your jaw to promote new bone growth.
- Sinus Lifts – To create more room for implants in your upper jaw, this procedure adds height and width to your bone.
- Ridge Augmentation – Similar to a bone graft, this is a more extensive restoration of your gums and jaw.
- Gum Grafts – Whether you need to improve the condition of your gums for implants or to correct gum recession for another reason, a graft will help.
For comfortable oral surgery in Tigard, call us today at 503-210-9802.