With Dr. Gregory Williams’ restorative skills, he can often save even severely damaged teeth with a root canal or a same-day dental crown. Still, in some cases, tooth removal in Tigard is the best way to keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
If you need dental surgery, Dr. Williams and our team will:
- Relieve any pain you are feeling
- Use high-tech equipment like 3D imaging to plan your procedure
- Explain every part of the procedure so you know exactly what to expect
- Return your mouth to health
- Offer you a choice of three sedation options
- Inform you of your options for replacing teeth
If you think you may need to have a tooth extracted, call Premier Dental & Implants today at 503-210-9802. If you’re in pain, we may be able to offer you same-day emergency care.
Experience a Comfortable Tooth Extraction
Dr. Williams will examine you with digital X-rays and other equipment to determine whether you need an extraction. Then he will:
- Numb your mouth with local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing during the procedure
- Administer dental sedation if you decide to receive it
- Offer you amenities like a pillow and blanket to help you relax
- Remove the tooth or teeth as gently as possible
- Provide you with instructions on how to care for your extraction site
Choose the Right Sedation for Your Oral Surgery
Many people require no more than local anesthesia to stay comfortable throughout their extraction. If you are still nervous or worried about pain, though, we can also provide sedation. You can choose:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also called laughing gas, you inhale this mild and fact-acting sedation through a small mask worn over your nose. It wears off without leaving you groggy, so you can drive yourself home.
- Oral Sedation – For a deeper level of relaxation, you can take a prescription pill.
- IV Sedation – A licensed anesthesiologist intravenously administers this sedation. You’ll relax so deeply you may not remember anything about your procedure when it’s over.
For tooth removal in Tigard, call Premier Dental & Implants today at 503-210-9802. You can also make an appointment .