- We offer same-day appointments
- Sedation helps you relax in any emergency
- We mend damaged smiles with restorative care
Dr. Williams became a dentist in part because of a dental team who repaired his smile after an accident. When he can, he wants to provide the same kind of help to others. So whenever possible, we provide same-day care for dental emergencies in Tigard. We do this for both existing patients and new patients.Doctor Gregory Williams on dental emergencies Read Transcript
Doctor Gregory Williams on dental emergencies
In spite of all that we do, occasionally we find ourselves in a situation where we have a dental emergency. If you're a patient of our practice, we're going to do everything we can to get that emergency treated the same day if possible. If you find yourself in pain or having another kind of dental emergency, call our office, and we'll get you in as soon as we possibly can. We want to get you back comfortable and functioning as soon as possible.
In addition to same-day appointments, we treat emergencies with:
- Care from a dentist who has dealt with every kind of emergency in his 20-plus years of practice
- Restorative dentistry for repairing your dental damage and returning your smile to health
- Leading-edge services like same-day dental crowns for the quickest resolution of your situation
- Your choice of sedation options so you can relax no matter what kind of emergency you’ve experienced
- A soothing atmosphere with comforts like pillows and blankets to keep you calm
Call us ASAP at 503-210-9802 for emergency dental care.
Restorative Services Resolve Many Emergencies
From broken teeth to dental abscesses, we use restorative dentistry procedures to treat many emergencies:
- Tooth Fillings – If a cavity is causing dental pain, we can typically repair it with a filling. While we use tooth-colored composite fillings for a discreet fix, gold fillings are available if you’d prefer. We can repair loose or broken fillings too.
- Dental Crowns – A crown works well to repair cracked or broken teeth or cavities that are too large for fillings. With our E4D system, we can make the repair in a single visit. You won’t have to spend days wearing an uncomfortable temporary restoration.
- Root Canals – When bacteria gets inside a tooth, it causes a painful infection that can result in tooth loss and other adverse health effects, like an abscess. Dr. Williams can perform a root canal to remove the infection and save your tooth.
If your tooth is knocked out, call us immediately and bring it with you to your appointment. If we can’t reinsert it, we can offer a tooth replacement.
No matter which procedures you receive, we can administer dental sedation to keep you calm and relaxed. Unlike many dentists, we offer a choice of three kinds of sedation.
Let us help you with dental emergencies in Tigard! Call us right away at 503-210-9802.