- Ask about our Whitening for Life program
- Preview smile changes with digital imaging
- New patients can book a $49 cosmetic consultation
You may not even realize how much you hide your imperfect smile. Then a loved one points out you haven’t shown teeth in any photo you’ve taken for the last few years. Let us put an open-mouth smile on your face – in photos and at other times too – with the help from our trusted cosmetic dentist in Tigard.Doctor Gregory Williams on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Gregory Williams on cosmetic dentistry
Some people think of cosmetic dentistry as dentistry that's designed to make your teeth look good. I think of cosmetic dentistry as the kind of dentistry that means that anything I do needs to look good. We offer a variety of services that can leave you with the smile and the kind of teeth that you're proud to look at. If there's anything about your smile that you wish were different, come see us, and we can talk about it and look at ways and options that we can give you the smile that you've always wanted.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Give you pride in your smile so you won’t hesitate to show it off
- Make you more self-confident in business and social settings
- Help you look younger and more attractive
- Improve your oral health by making it easier to practice good oral hygiene
- Offer you a choice of treatments for correcting cosmetic issues such as stained teeth
The first step in improving your smile – and your life – is a consultation with Dr. Gregory Williams, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Call 503-210-9802 to schedule one. Cosmetic consultations are only $49 for new patients and second opinions are free for new patients, so you have nothing to lose!
Smile Transformation from Top Notch Cosmetic Dentist
No matter what you want to change about your smile, Gregory A. Williams, DMD likely offers a treatment that can do it:
- Dental Veneers – Hide flaws with these versatile, custom “shells” made of porcelain or other materials. When applied to the front surfaces of your teeth, they will look beautiful for many years.
- Tooth Bonding – Another option for concealing imperfections is a bonding treatment. Dr. Williams matches a composite resin to blend in with your other teeth, then applies it to cover chips, stains, and other minor flaws.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening offers better results than drugstore kits. Use our professional products at home to whiten when it’s most convenient. Maintain your bright smile with our Whitening for Life program. Pay just $79 for custom-made whitening trays and gel, then receive free gel refills as long as you visit us regularly for exams.
- Teeth Contouring – This painless procedure evens out misshapen teeth to give you a more attractive smile.
- Crown Lengthening – This treatment makes too-short teeth look longer.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Dr. Williams uses gum grafting or a minimally invasive treatment called tunneling to cover tooth roots exposed by gum recession.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If your smile has an overly “gummy” look, we can remove a bit of gum tissue to give you a better balance between teeth and gums.
- Smile Makeover – Dr. Williams will work with you to create a comprehensive plan for a complete smile makeover. With our digital imaging and our mockups, he can show you what your new smile will look like.
Looking for a reliable cosmetic dentist in Tigard, OR? Call 503-210-9802. Remember, cosmetic consultations are only $49 for new patients! You can also use our convenient online form to request an appointment.