Dental veneers are a versatile way to conceal many smile imperfections, but they aren’t right for everyone. Depending on the issues you are trying to correct, you may want to choose tooth bonding in Tigard instead.Doctor Gregory Williams on tooth bonding Read Transcript
Tooth bonding is an excellent noninvasive procedure that can be used to correct gaps in teeth, length in teeth, and sometimes even color in teeth to help make your smile a lot more uniform and symmetrical. So if you're unhappy with your teeth or have areas of your smile that you're concerned with or want corrected, come see if tooth bonding is an option for you. We can help you with that.
Compared to veneers, dental bonding is:
- Affordable – A bonding treatment costs less than veneers.
- Fast – Unlike veneers, we can typically complete your bonding procedure in a single visit to our office.
- Less Invasive – Most veneers require removing a small amount of enamel from your teeth. With bonding, we simply roughen your tooth’s surface to prepare it for the procedure. Because of this, bonding is a completely reversible treatment.
To see which cosmetic treatment is right for your smile, call 503-210-9802 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gregory Williams, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. If you’re a new patient, there’s no cost for your consultation. Whether you choose veneers or bonding, all patients can save 20 percent on treatment by joining our membership club.
Dental Bonding Is a Quick & Simple Process
Depending on how many teeth are being bonded, you may need only one appointment. Dr. Williams will:
- Match the color of the bonding material to your other teeth for a natural look
- Slightly roughen your tooth’s surface
- Apply layers of composite resin, molding and shaping it until the desired appearance is achieved
- Use an ultraviolet light to harden the resin
- Make final adjustments, if needed, before polishing your tooth
Complement Bonding With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
You may want to make your bonding procedure part of a larger smile makeover. You can choose from other cosmetic treatments, including:
- Teeth Contouring – This treatment is the quickest and easiest way to make minor adjustments to the shape of your teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – We can improve the appearance of your gumline by removing a small amount of gum tissue.
- Teeth Whitening – Use convenient home whitening to keep all your teeth looking bright. For just $79, you can join our Whitening for Life program. You’ll receive custom whitening trays and resupplies of gel as long as you visit us regularly for dental exams.
For tooth bonding in Tigard, call us at 503-210-9802. Remember, cosmetic consultations for new patients are free!