If you ever saw your grandparent’s “false teeth” soaking in a glass, it probably turned you off on the idea of replacement teeth. But dentures in Tigard aren’t like those teeth! Today’s dentures fit better, feel better in your mouth, and last longer than the ones your grandparent wore.Doctor Gregory Williams on dentures Read Transcript
Sometimes when patients come to our office for the first time, we find that they are missing several of their teeth or all of their teeth. Sometimes they've had dentures, complete dentures, or partial dentures. In this office, we utilize different kinds of dentures to help people restore their teeth and smile to how they would like it to be. Sometimes we use partial dentures. Sometimes we use complete dentures. Sometimes we use tooth-supported dentures. Sometimes they are implant-supported dentures. There's a variety of ways that dentures can help you restore your smile and your chewing ability back to ways that you haven't experienced in years.
Our custom dentures will:
- Improve Your Diet – A diet of soft foods is bland and boring. Modern dentures give you the ability to enjoy a more varied diet.
- Make You Look Younger – In addition to giving you a complete smile again, dentures fill out your cheeks and face. This gives you a younger and healthier appearance.
- Boost Your Confidence – With a full smile and the ability to speak more clearly, you won’t skip social events. You’ll be more comfortable meeting new people or connecting with old friends.
- Help You Feel Better – If you’ve been sticking to soft foods, you aren’t getting enough fiber in your diet. Fiber helps your digestive system perform better, and varied diets are better for your health. Low-fiber diets have been linked to diabetes, heart disease, and other diseases.
Interested in replacing teeth with dentures? Call us today at 503-210-9802.
Dental Implant Dentures Offer Many Advantages
- Better Jaw Strength – Since implants work much like natural tooth roots to prevent bone loss, your jaw will stay strong and healthy.
- More Security – You won’t have to worry about implant-supported or implant-retained dentures becoming loose or slipping out of place.
- More Comfort – Implant dentures won’t rub against your gums.
- Easy Maintenance – You won’t need adhesive to keep your teeth in place or special solutions to clean them.
You may be a candidate for All-on-4® or All-on-6, procedures that involve attaching full arches of fixed replacement teeth to just a few implants.
You Have Other Denture Options Too
If dentures with dental implants aren’t right for you, you can choose:
- Conventional Full Dentures – You can replace complete arches of teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both jaws with full dentures.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – These replacement teeth clasp onto your remaining teeth to stay in place.
Dr. Williams can also provide you with temporary dentures to wear after a tooth extraction while your mouth heals.
For dentures in Tigard, call Gregory A. Williams, DMD at 503-210-9802.