Missing teeth can make you miserable since they affect both the appearance and the function of your smile. If you avoid mirrors and skip favorite meals because of smile gaps, talk to Dr. Gregory Williams about a full-mouth reconstruction in Tigard. He will:Doctor Gregory Williams on full mouth reconstruction Read Transcript
Life can be hard on our teeth. And for some people, their teeth are broken down or worn down from a lifetime of grinding, chewing, smiling, talking, all those things that our teeth are used for. For those kinds of situations, a full-mouth reconstruction is a wonderful solution. You can maintain your own teeth, and then we also restore those teeth back to how they used to be so that they look nice, they feel great and are able to give you the comfort and confidence that you want and need.
- Determine the right combination of dental implants, dental restorations, and cosmetic dentistry to restore your smile
- Use the latest technology, like computer-guided implant placement, for your full-mouth rehabilitation
- Ensure your comfort throughout the process with local anesthesia and dental sedation, if needed
- Give you the confidence to freely share your smile
- Restore your full oral function so you can eat whatever you’d like
Call 503-210-9802 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Williams, a member of both the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry as well as an adjunct clinical instructor at Oregon Health & Science University. If you’re a new patient, your consultation is free!
Find the Right Restorations for Your Smile
You may feel a little overwhelmed by all of our teeth replacement options. Dr. Williams will explain them to you, answer your questions, and help you select the ones that are best suited to your smile. With his extensive experience, rest assured you’ll get the results you want! We offer:
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair a badly damaged tooth. When attached to a dental implant, it can replace one tooth. Our E4D system allows us to make you a crown in just one visit.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges fill gaps left by a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. We can anchor a bridge to your teeth or to dental implants.
- Dental Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants will protect you from bone loss in your jaw.
- Dentures – You can choose full dentures, partials, or dental implant dentures.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – This procedure is one of the most cost-effective ways to replace a full arch of teeth in the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. You may be able to get implants and replacement teeth in one day!
For a full-mouth reconstruction in Tigard, call 503-210-9802.