- Save on preventive care with our membership club
- Lower your risk for decay & cavities
- Ask about our $79 new patient exam
At Gregory A. Williams, DMD, we can transform your smile with cosmetic dentistry or restorative treatments like dental implants. To achieve the best results, we’ll want you to start with a healthy smile. The best way to achieve excellent dental health is through general dentistry in Tigard.Doctor Gregory Williams on General Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Gregory Williams on General Dentistry
Going to the dentist is much more than just having your teeth looked at for a checkup. It involves doing a complete oral cancer screening. It involves looking at the way your bite is holding up and looking at your current restorations and saying, 'Are things working well for you? What problems might you expect to have in the future, and how can we avoid those problems completely, or what can we do today that's going to prevent things in the future from going wrong?' In addition, we're looking at things that might already have started to fail and how we can address those before they become larger problems. If you're experiencing any kind of dental problems or dental concerns, we're the office to come see because we can help see where you are right now and find a good game plan to nurse your mouth back to excellent health.
Our general dental care will:
- Make you less likely to suffer from gum disease, cavities, and infected teeth
- Maintain your smile’s healthy appearance and function
- Enable us to treat small dental issues so they don’t become bigger and more serious problems
- Improve your oral health and overall well-being
- Lower your risk of systemic illnesses linked to gum disease, such as diabetes and heart disease
To schedule your next dental exam or other general dental care, call us today at 503-210-9802.
Prevent Problems With General Dental Services
Dr. Gregory Williams, a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, can reconstruct even the most damaged smiles using solutions like dental implants. You can often prevent the need for this kind of extensive treatment, though, by taking a proactive approach to your dental health.
Visit us regularly for these general dental services:
- Dental Exams – Thorough exams are an essential foundation for your oral health. We’ll look for evidence of cavities and gum disease, as well as other problems like dental damage caused by teeth grinding.
- Dental Cleanings – We’ll remove plaque and tartar buildup from your tooth enamel, including tough-to-clean areas like your back teeth. These bacteria-filled substances cause decay and gum disease, so removing them helps keep your teeth disease-free.
- Preventive Services – Fluoride and dental sealants are simple and inexpensive treatments that help keep your teeth in top shape. Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel so it’s more resistant to decay. Sealants give you an added layer of protection against harmful bacteria.
- Mouthguards – Professional mouthguards help protect your teeth from athletic injuries, with a custom fit you can’t get from products purchased in a store. We also provide mouthguards to relieve TMJ pain and to help you breathe more easily while sleeping.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We’ll work with you to identify the root causes of this uncomfortable condition, which may include smoking or certain prescription medications. We can also suggest products to encourage better saliva flow. Treating dry mouth often helps eliminate halitosis (bad breath).
- Gum Disease Treatment – We use a deep cleaning technique called scaling and root planing to remove bacteria from around and under your gums. The treatment also smooths out any exposed tooth roots to promote healing.
Save Money on General Dental Care
Because preventive dental care is so essential, we want to make sure it’s always affordable! While insurance generally covers exams and similar services, we offer money-saving options for those who don’t have insurance. Ask us about our:
- New Patient Special – If you’re a new patient without insurance, you can receive a dental exam, complete with a gum disease screening and an oral cancer screening, for just $79. Mention it when you schedule your appointment.
- Membership Club – If you join our membership club, you can make low monthly payments that cover your exams and cleanings and offer savings of 20 percent on most other services. We offer plans for adults, adults who have been diagnosed with gum disease, and children.