If you’re missing most or all of your teeth, you might think you need a dental implant for each missing tooth. With an All-on-6 implant procedure, that’s not the case. Using just six implants per arch (upper or lower), we can secure an entire row of new teeth. All-on-6 offers you all the benefits of dental implants, including:
- The ability to eat any type of food you want, even crunchy, hearty foods
- A natural-looking smile that will draw others to you
- A younger, more robust appearance
- More confidence in social and business settings
- Improved oral health and total body health
Rest Easy in Our Expertise
Dr. Williams has well over 20 years of dental experience, plus he’s a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is also in the process of becoming a Diplomate with the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID). You can feel comfortable with him at the helm of your treatment, knowing that you’ll receive the best care possible.
Dr. Williams will plan out your All-on-6 treatment using some of the latest dental technology:
- He will create a 3-D model of your mouth that will allow him to pinpoint exactly where to place the six (or 12) implants in your jaw.
- In many cases, we can insert your implants and attach new teeth to them at the same time. You won’t have to wait to get your smile back!
Our Team Will Make Sure You’re Comfortable
We offer a variety of ways for you to relax during your implant treatment. If you need neck support, pillows are always available. And a blanket will help chase away the chill. We even have iPods and HDTV for pleasant diversions while we tend to your smile.
In addition, we provide three levels of sedation to ensure you remain calm and anxiety-free during your All-on-6 treatment:
- Laughing Gas – Moments after breathing in this pleasant gas, you’ll begin feeling light and euphoric. This sedation option works well for mild to moderate dental anxiety.
- Oral Sedation – For more intense dental phobia, you can take a small pill ahead of time. It will completely relax your body and possibly make you a little groggy.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest level of sedation will make you unaware of your procedure and your surroundings. You won’t have any memory of your dental work afterward.
To see how All-on-6 implants in Portland, OR can improve your quality of life, call Premier Dental & Implants today at 503-210-9802. You can also request an appointment .