Our professionals enjoy looking after families. Seeing kids start early with great oral hygiene habits and routine expert care is exciting to us since we understand this is preparing them for a lifetime of healthy smiles.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
That’s why we see kids as little as 3. When it comes time for their regular appointments, we’ll gently introduce them to dental care so they’re less likely to experience any anxiety.
As your child grows older, their trips will resemble your own – they’ll get a complete dental cleaning and exam. If we find any issues, we’ll recommend restorative work like tooth fillings, or we might advise preventive services like fluoride treatments or tooth sealants to help prevent cavities.
We provide comprehensive care for your entire household. You, your partner, and anyone else in your family will profit from all these kinds of care:
- General Dentistry – Get routine checkups, gum disease treatment, mouthguards, and help for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth and renew your smile. Consume whatever you want and enjoy new confidence.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our group will make over your smile with treatments like veneers, whitening, cosmetic bonding, teeth contouring, and more.
- Emergency Dentistry – We’ll see you or your loved one as soon as possible so you get the care you require quickly.
- TMJ Treatment – We can treat your jaw pain utilizing a customized oral appliance you wear while sleeping.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – You’ll sleep better, feel better, and enhance your general health with our help.
- Oral Surgery – You will not have to visit a specialist for services like teeth removal, gum grafts, bone grafts, and ridge augmentations.
Whatever dental service your loved ones need, you’ll find it at Gregory A. Williams, DMD. To visit your family dentist in Aloha, OR, call 503-210-9802 today. You can also request an appointment time online.