At Gregory A. Williams, DMD, looking after your smile is our highest concern. We take excellent oral care seriously here, and every day our group is committed to providing the very best service possible to each patient who relies on us for their smile upkeep.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
Dr. Gregory Williams is a member in good standing with the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. You can feel confident trusting your family’s smiles to him and our team. Plus, with our sedation choices and commitment to gentle, anxiety-free dentistry, you’ll enjoy every experience with us.
You’ll have access to just about any type of dentistry you will ever need when you become part of our patient family. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – We provide checkups, gum disease treatment, customized mouthguards, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and dry mouth therapy.
- Dental Implants – We can replace a single missing tooth or provide a mouth full of gorgeous, functional teeth with these prosthetic teeth roots.
- Family Dentistry – Your whole household, starting at age 3, can enjoy healthy smiles with our expert care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If your smile requires sprucing up, we offer a variety of cosmetic treatments, including teeth veneers and teeth whitening.
- Restorative Dentistry – Rebuild your smile and your bite with tooth fillings, inlays, onlays, dental crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal therapy.
- Oral Surgery – We offer a variety of treatments in-house, like tooth extractions, bone grafts, ridge augmentations, and gum grafts.
- Emergency Dentistry – When you’re hurting and your smile is suffering, you can request a same-day emergency visit.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A tailor-made appliance will enable you to keep your air passage open while you sleep, offering you better rest so you feel much better during the day.
- TMJ and Teeth Grinding Treatment – Stop jaw pain and harmful teeth grinding with a custom-fitted oral appliance.