Our team likes taking care of families. Seeing kids start early with excellent oral hygiene habits and routine professional care is rewarding to us because we understand this is preparing them up for a lifetime of healthy smiles.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
That’s why we see kids as young as 3. We’ll gently introduce them to oral care so that they’re less likely to experience any anxiety when it comes time for their visits.
As your youngster ages, their visits will resemble your own – they’ll get a total dental cleaning and exam. If we find any issues, we’ll advise restorative work like tooth fillings, or we might advise preventive services like fluoride treatments or tooth sealants to help avoid cavities.
While family dentistry generally makes people think about kids, it also means that we look after your whole family. You and anybody else in your household will profit from all these kinds of care:
- General Dentistry – Get routine examinations, gum disease therapy, mouthguards, and aid for chronic dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth and get back your smile. Eat whatever you desire and delight in brand-new confidence.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our team will transform your smile with treatments like veneers, whitening, cosmetic bonding, teeth contouring, and more.
- Emergency Dentistry – We’ll see you or your loved one as soon as possible so you get the care you require quickly.
- TMJ Treatment – We can treat your jaw discomfort and popping with a custom oral device you use while sleeping.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – You’ll sleep much better, feel much better, and improve your overall health with our appliance.
- Dental Surgery – You will not have to go to a specialist for services like teeth extractions, gum grafts, bone grafts, and ridge augmentations.
Whatever dental service your loved ones need, you’ll find it at Gregory A. Williams, DMD. Call 503-210-9802 to give everyone great care from our family dentist in Banks, OR. You can also request an appointment time online.