The holidays are upon us, so if you’re like many people you may be in the middle of buying gifts for everyone on your list. There are children, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and others who you have to find the perfect gift for.
However, the team at Premier Dental & Implants would like to remind you to add one more person to your gift list – yourself! That’s right – don’t forget to give yourself something special this holiday season. We suggest you explore cosmetic dental treatment as a way to reward yourself for making it through another hectic year.
We offer many types of cosmetic dentistry at our practice, and we’d be glad to detail all your options. Just give us a call at 503-210-9802 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Williams and our team. You can get a new patient exam and consultation for just $79, or if you’d just like a second opinion, we’ll give you one free with no hassle.
An Attractive Smile Carries a Lot of Weight
Your smile is one of your most important assets. Like it or not, it’s one of the things that other people first judge you on. If you have an attractive, natural-looking smile, it will draw others to you. Likewise, if your teeth are flawed or unattractive, people may react negatively, even if it’s just subconsciously.
A beautiful smile will:
- Increase your confidence when mingling and socializing
- Help you feel better about your overall appearance
- Give you a younger, more successful look
- Help you form stronger bonds with peers and coworkers
Put New Life Into Your Smile With Aesthetic Treatments
Since having a beautiful smile is so important, the team at Premier Dental & Implants offers a variety of treatments that will enhance your smile and improve your quality of life. And with the holidays here, there’s no better time than now to put a little extra glam into your smile.
Our cosmetic treatments include several quick services that can be completed in a single visit:
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll use durable composite resin to repair minor teeth flaws such as chips, cracks, small gaps, and stains.
- Teeth Contouring – Say goodbye to rough and uneven teeth edges with this quick treatment. We’ll remove a tiny bit of tooth enamel to even out your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Dr. Williams will sculpt your gumline to balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Crown Lengthening – This treatment makes short teeth appear longer and more attractive.
We also offer other treatments that require more than one appointment or take longer to complete:
- Dental Veneers – We’ll bond thin shells to the front of flawed teeth to improve their appearance and strengthen them.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with a professional whitening kit in the convenience of your home.
- Gum Recession Treatment – A gum graft will restore lost gum tissue and give you a more appealing smile.
- Smile Makeover – We can combine any of our cosmetic treatments into a custom package just for you.
No matter what your smile needs to make it worthy of the red carpet, you’ll most likely find it here. Do something nice for yourself this year and spruce up your smile for the holidays. Call Premier Dental & Implants today at 503-210-9802 to schedule a consultation. You can also request an appointment online.