Be Happy To Share Your Great Smile
Over the course of a lifetime, your teeth do a lot for you. As a result, your smile can look some of its shine, and your teeth may not look as nice as they once did. Then again, you may have some other issues, such as crooked or crowded teeth or spaces in your smile, that you want to change.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
The good news is that we can give you a way to give your teeth an upgrade. Visit Dr. Williams and our caring team to discover what’s possible with our cosmetic services:
- Dental Veneers – One of our most popular and most versatile services, veneers are an effective and durable solution for several issues. These “shells” are custom made to conceal your teeth and create the smile of your dreams.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding uses a composite resin to quickly correct small issues such as breaks, cracks, and gaps.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional whitening and wipe out stains so your teeth can look pearly white again. Our personalized take-home treatments are more effective than commercial products. Don’t forget to ask about our Whitening For Life program.
- Teeth Contouring – Painless reshape large or misshapen teeth so they blend in with the rest of your smile.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – Excessive gum tissue can conceal your teeth. This procedure can redefine your gumline.
- Crown Lengthening – Think of this as a targeted way to remove gum tissue in specific parts of your smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – By using gum grafting or a minimally invasive treatment called tunneling, Dr. Williams can restore your gumline to its original position.
You can combine multiple services, including restorative dentistry, as part of a smile makeover as well. You deserve to have a great smile, and now one wants you to have one more than our cosmetic dentist. In Durham, OR and the surrounding area, Dr. Williams is ready to help. Call 503-210-9802 to schedule a consultation.