When you partner with Premier Dental & Implants for your dental implant treatment, you’re teaming up with a true implant professional. Dr. Williams is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is also in the process of becoming a Diplomate with the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID). With these credentials, he can both place and restore your implants. You won’t have to go to multiple locations for your treatment because we can take care of everything right here.
We offer several types of dental implant restorations. Depending on your needs, your options could include:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – After placing an implant, we’ll anchor a natural-looking crown to it to replace one tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This type of bridge fills in gaps without requiring any modification to your healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – We offer both removable and non-removable implant-secured dentures that will stay put comfortably.
- All-on-4® Implants – Dr. Williams will secure a full arch of teeth with just four teeth implants.
- All-on-6 Implants – For more stability, six implants are used to anchor an arch of teeth.
- Same-Day Smile – Don’t wait to get your smile back! Get your implants and new teeth all at the same appointment.
Enjoy an Easy Procedure With Your Choice of Sedation Options
With three choices for dental sedation, we make it easy to relax and get the care you need to smile confidently. We can discuss sedation in more detail during your initial consultation, but your choices are:
- Inhaled Sedation – Mild, gentle laughing gas will give you an all-over feeling of relaxation and well-being.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Take an FDA-approved pill that will ease your anxiety and take away your cares.
- IV Sedation – Lie back comfortably in a “twilight” state, unaware of the details of your procedure.
Portland, OR dental implants will restore your smile. Call Premier Dental & Implants today at 503-210-9802 to schedule a consultation. You can also .