Protect Your Healthy Smile With Our Dental Team
Metzger, OR dentist, Dr. Williams, wants to make Gregory Williams, DMD, your reliable source for superior treatments to keep your smile healthy and bright. You will find services like:Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
- General Dentistry – Keep your gums and teeth immaculate, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay protection, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unanticipated, uncomfortable dental emergencies.
- Dental Implants – For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can repair your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, make room for dental implants, get ready for orthodontic treatment, and extract problematic teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other uncomfortable signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our customized nightguard that alleviates pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to heal naturally.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Snore less and sleep better with a custom-made oral appliance to treat this sleep disorder.
If it’s tough for you to keep up with regular dentist appointments for cleanings and examinations, you might be amongst the countless other adults who struggle with dental anxiety. Our caring, experienced team can offer relief, consisting of calming conveniences like warm blankets, pillows, relaxing music and headphones, and dental sedation choices, all developed with your convenience in mind and to soothe any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more affordable, giving frequent specials and promotions as a way to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance. You can even manage the expenses using our third-party financing option, or ask about our in-house membership club.
Call us today at 503-210-9802 to arrange a visit with our Metzger, OR dentist Gregory A. Williams, DMD.