At Gregory A. Williams, we believe that everybody ought to have a lovely smile they feel good about. You’re most likely shy about revealing an authentic and full smile if your teeth are in bad shape.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
Our team of professionals can help. With a long list of cosmetic oral treatments readily available under one roof, we have all you need to transform your worn, damaged smile into a masterpiece. You can select from these treatments:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of porcelain will quickly hide tooth blemishes to offer your smile brand-new life. Say goodbye to cracks, pits, discolorations, small spaces, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – With a professional whitening kit, you can conveniently lighten your teeth at home whenever you desire. Ask about our Whitening for Life program for just $79.
- Teeth Contouring – Using a gentle touch, Dr. Williams will smooth away disproportionate tooth edges to offer your smile a more enticing look.
- Tooth Bonding – The bonding process uses composite resin to cover minor teeth flaws and give your smile more curb appeal. The resin is the same material we utilize for our tooth-colored fillings.
- Crown Lengthening – If you have teeth that appear too short, this service will make them appear longer and more attractive. This treatment can also prepare your teeth for restorations like dental crowns.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If you’ve lost gum tissue, Dr. Williams can fix your gums with either a gum graft or an unique strategy referred to as tunneling.
- Gum Reshaping – Get rid of your “gummy smile” with this beneficial treatment. We’ll gently eliminate excess gum tissue to let more of your teeth show when you smile.
- Smile Makeovers – Our group will work individually with you to create a custom-made smile package combining several of our treatments. Eventually you’ll have your dream smile.
Now is the ideal time to create the smile you’ve been longing for! Call Gregory A. Williams, DMD today at 503-210-9802 to set up a consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Forest Grove, OR. You can also request a visit online.