At Gregory A. Williams, we believe that everyone should have a beautiful smile they feel good about. If your teeth are in poor shape, then you’re most likely shy about showing off a full and genuine smile.Welcome to Gregory A. Williams DMD, PC Read Transcript
Dr. Williams: Here at our practice, you can expect to be treated with compassion. I would describe our team as the yes team. If you have a problem, yes, we can fix it. If you are concerned about the way you look, about the way you feel, about the way you chew, yes, there's a solution for you. And for our patients who've been told that they can't have something or if they've been told that their situation is complicated, or even if their situation is simple, or for our patients who don't know what is available for them, yes, there's this answer for you that can help your smile be what you want it to be. There's a way that you can chew the way you want to chew. There's a way you can be pain-free, and so my goal is to make it possible for you. So, come see us, and I can show you how we can make your dental dreams come true.
Speaker 3: When you come to see Dr. Williams, one of the things that you could expect is the fact that the quality of work is going to be second to none. The procedures that you get, the friendly and professional expertise of his entire team will make you realize that this is a place you want to come for your dental work.
I feel comfortable, I feel informed, I feel happy. I mean, because I can joke with him and talk to his staff about things that they're doing in their home, yard, what have you, and they ask me about mine. And, you know, we would talk about the different projects that we have going, and so it's always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: He will not cut corners in your dental care. He will do everything to the best of his ability. And I am not a dentist, but you know when someone's taking great care of you, and you will be in great hands if you come and see Dr. Gregory Williams.
Speaker 5: Coming every six months for my teeth cleaning is never a problem. I just anticipate catching up on them, catching them up on what's been going on with me, and feeling in a good place.
Speaker 6: When you come to see Dr. Williams, you can expect to be treated courteously, respectfully. The quality of care is as good as it gets. A team that has been working together very closely, great chemistry, and again, very easy to do business with.
Our team of experts can help change all that, however. With a long list of cosmetic dental treatments available under one roof, we have all the services you’ll need to transform your worn, damaged smile into a masterpiece. You can choose from these treatments:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of porcelain will quickly conceal tooth flaws to give your smile new life. Say goodbye to cracks, pits, stains, small gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – With a professional whitening kit, you can comfortably whiten your teeth at home whenever you want. Ask about our Whitening for Life program for only $79.
- Teeth Contouring – Using a gentle touch, Dr. Williams will smooth away uneven tooth edges to give your smile a more appealing look.
- Tooth Bonding – The bonding process uses composite resin to cover minor teeth flaws and give your smile more curb appeal. The resin is the same material we use for our tooth-colored fillings.
- Crown Lengthening – If you have teeth that look too short, this service will make them appear longer and more aesthetic. This treatment can also prepare your teeth for other services like dental crowns.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If you’ve lost gum tissue, Dr. Williams can repair your gums with either a gum graft or a special technique known as tunneling.
- Gum Reshaping – Get rid of your “gummy smile” with this beneficial treatment. We’ll gently remove excess gum tissue to let more of your teeth show when you smile.
- Smile Makeovers – Our team will work one-on-one with you to design a custom smile package combining several of our treatments. Soon you’ll have your dream smile.